Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 14:20

Plan: atkins
Stats: 189/160/120
BF:
Progress: 42%
Unhappy Yo Yo LCing

Quote:
Originally posted by ryple
I need help restarting. (I just typed this LONG post, when I tried to review it, I lost it, so this will be shorter.)
I had a 40lb quick weight loss last year. My success buoyed me through with little support from other lowcarbers.
well, I've been on and off the diet in the last 6 months and have been on faithfully 3wks now with no appreciable loss. i'm going to the beach in 1 1/2 weeks, (read: swimsuit--ACK!) and wish I could have taken off a few pounds in a month.
This midwest group seemed to have a little in common with my start/current/goal weight---so I thought I'd post my 1st message on this forum here.
HI!

I don't think I am metabolically resistant, but, if through the error of my ways and my addiction especially to all things chocolate, HOW do i resist, How do I go all the way back again, how do I avoid sweets? Maybe my stallers are cream cheese (and assorted dairy) and artificial sweeteners. I put them in coffee, I drink Crystal Light, I mix cream cheese with proportional amounts of peanut butter with sweetener for a treat.

I can get comfortably back into ketosis, (stick at least light pink if not medium pink) and still not lose weight. I've jumped back (while off the diet, eating forbidden foods as if I had been stranded on a deserted island for 3 years, and seeing a brownie for the first time) to almost a 20 lb. gain. YIKES! HELP! No one replied to my last post!!! This is something of a prayer , so write back. (ryple~attbi.com, I hope that's what I have listed!)

Thanks all!
Renee aka: ryple