Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 13:48
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Lightbulb

Oh dear.

Firstly, I've moved your post here from LC Products to General LowCarb Support, because this isn't really a product issue, but a sort of addiction and general help issue.

Secondly, I'd recommend whatever you have found that helps you heal from diarrhea/stomach upset in the past (cuz that's what you've done by overloading on sugar alcohols, it sounds like). Sugar alcohols are lower carb and lower calorie, technically, because they do no fully digest (no enzymes for these little molecular constructs). Ergo: gas, cramps, diarrhea. Pepto-Bismol? Milk of Magnesia? Gaviscon? Me, it "passes" as it must, and I supplement with yogurt and/or buttermilk to help the stomach and intestines heal.

Thirdly, and very importantly, you must consider facing up to a serious sugar/chocolate addiction, physical and/or mental, that's causing you to waaaay over-indulge in something that will cause you such pain. It won't be easy, but it must be done. I'd recommend, if possible, cold turkey abstinence from all sweets. It's complicated but it's the only way I know of to avoid triggering binges like this. There are, without a doubt, others here who may be able to help you more in dealing with this issue.

I wish you well!