View Single Post
  #91   ^
Old Sun, Feb-20-05, 07:26

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

You are doing so good. That mountain bike ride-- I know me, I'd have had 3 excuses right off the bat as to why I wouldn't do it. 1- too cold, 2- too early (dark) 3- being chased by dogs. I really admire you for getting it done. I'm about to figure the time I spend up here is just going to be trying not to gain 10 pounds. We are going to get low carb food today, so maybe I can at least do that much. I haven't given up the plan to exercise, yet. I've been mad at myself because of Lipid's and Sweetcakes progress-- they had so much further to go and are so successful, and here I am screwing around with 30 pounds total, that should have been off MONTHS ago. Well-- maybe I'm closer to having the mindset to do it. I haven't weighed since I got here, and hope to wait until I get home and see if not weighing really helps.
I found a really good "plan making" magazine here. It is from 2002, but lots of good information in it. I think I'll get inspiration from it. I need a step by step, "here's what you do everyday" type thing going here. Any room for variation finds me screwing up. Well, I better go, I'm in the last minutes of time before my little sweetie wakes up to start his day. He is so much fun and well behaved. His Mom has done a wonderful job raising him so far. Talk to you later.
Sponsored Links