Thread: Sucess for me
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Mar-10-02, 11:34

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

You are so welcome Ronnie Here lately I have been down some due to a cold... Im tired of them pesky colds.. makes it so hard to get water and food in but I keep forcing it in... I take my measurements tomorow night again so Ill let you know the progress on that. I know it want be as great as it was before but Hey any inch gone is gone for goood... I can get them 16's on now but still to tight in the waist but i figured next month Ill be wearing them...you inspire me to hit that 27 lbs mark... Im looking forward to the day I can say 27 lbs gone... then 30, 40 and finaly 50..... Only 48 lbs to go and I have thought about having my body fat percentage checked again... Last time it was 45 i like to of fell out .... Hopeing it has come down now.... I told my hubby I didnt want to be skinny like I use to be years ago but I want to be healthy and fit.. I have been so lazy about getting out and walking the last few weeks but Im going to get out again and start going again... I dont walk far just about a mile a day but I can tell the difference when I do it.. I feel so much better ..
Keep up the good work you are doing!!!
Have a great weekend also....

Your friend
Tammy