Old Thu, Feb-17-05, 13:20
Registered Member

Plan: Angry Paleo
Stats: 375/205/180 Male 6'3"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabByFifty
I will never eat yogurt again! Thats Gross! The little guys eat the sugar!! I hope what I just read I am confused by, because the thought of eating little guys scares me!

Hate to break it to you, but you, personally, have POUNDS of the little guys in you right now. And what's worse, they live in your BOWELS. Strangely enough, you're NOTHING without them. They have near-total control over your immune system, and in fact, ARE the immune system of the planet. All animals and plants evolved with the little guys around, and truthfully, they run the whole show. The predominant theory among evolutionary biologists is that humans evolved so that bacteria would have a better place to live and reproduce.

The happier THEY are, the healthier YOU are.

And their connection to a healthier you is increasingly hard to ignore. Even the Arthritis Trust of America http://www.arthritistrust.org/Artic...teria/index.htm can't shut up about them. As more and more of our ill health is revealed to be a consequence of immune system dysfunction, we might, in the future, be kinder to them. Or at least know that they are in charge of us.

In yogurt, the little guys eat sugar and poop B vitamins. No a bad tradeoff, I'd say.