View Single Post
  #72   ^
Old Sun, Feb-13-05, 07:58
That German Girl!

Plan: Low Carb, No Sugar
Stats: //! Female 5'11
BF:See my Inch Ticker
Progress: 64%

Heya Dane I have a quick question! I did three sets of 10 squats (ass to floor - and WOO what a feeling! That is no picnic, totally different than parallels! Wow!) ~ 17 kg. (I *thought* the two 1.25 discs were on there then, but I was informed by Holger that NOOO, the 2 2.5 discs were on! LOL!) A good weight I think, I "failed" the last squat of the 3rd set, so YAY!

However, after I was done with my weight stuff, I went onto my HIIT for the day (you know the routine) and was only able to handle ONE rep of the L2-6 because my legs were all jellified. (Not winded at all though, just legs all silly and tired)

So, I was wondering if you'd experienced this? I feel like kind of a fink for not finishing my HIIT, when normally, I can! In fact, it's usually EASIER after weights for some reason, but after those squats, I don't think I can. I think I will wait a bit and try to do the rest, but I don't know yet.

I did: 2 mins L1, 1 min, L2 through L6, 1 min L2 and 2 min L1 = 10 minutes.

Any ideas/advice/suggestions?

Also, have you found any evidence anywhere that there is any reason to take a day off Cardio? Just curious.

~Kimberly