View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Feb-09-05, 11:56
Registered Member

Plan: My own
Stats: 280/165/165 Male 5'11
BF:
Progress: 100%

Definitely sounds like your gallbladder but DO NOT have it removed unless it is about to rupture. You need your gallbladder. It serves an extremely important function that just isn't as well accomplished without it.

Your liver produces bile. Your gallbladder stores it. If you remove the gallbladder you are left with a PERMANENT disability. Your liver cannot on its own produce and excrete enough bile to properly digest the fats and proteins when you eat them. If you have your gallbladder removed, and this goes for anyone who has had it removed, then you need to take bile salts every meal for the rest of your life to properly digest and breakdown fats and proteins.

Deficiencies in this area do not happen overnight but they set up a ton of health problems long term. In my office I've noticed a strong correlation between those that hve had their gallbladder removed and Fibromyalgia.

Go to a Naturopath or nutrtionally oriented Chiropractor after ruling out a life-threatening situation for nutritional support to heal and keep that gallbladder.