View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Wed, Feb-09-05, 09:21

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Hey there. I'm so glad you posted your brother's letter, very interesting. And thanks for the offer:
Quote:
But I like doing that kind of thing...maybe I can help you out a bit with that.
to help me figure out how I should best be eating. I'll need help I think. You asked what I was doing before when I was in peak shape.....well, I was teaching aerobics 1-2 times a day, and was a stickler for eating no fat.....except for binges when I'd eat an entire bag of Oboises (?) potato chips.... I guess I have binges no matter what diet I'm on. Well, I gotta run....I'm finished talking here, but dh is hurrying me out the door. So I'll be back later....
Here is a link about that Tom guys diet: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...103#post3008103 I was looking at that too. But what you read there is all I know about it.
Had a very nice day today. It was dh and my 14th anniversary. Dh gave me some nice jewelry and I chose a new Marcy bench for our couple gift . Now it'll take hours to put together....and take the old one down and get it out of there. I have tomorrow cut out for me....talk to you later.