View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Wed, Feb-09-05, 01:11
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%

Got a good soreness this morning, especially in the traps, rear delts, tri's, and along the obliques. I am quite pleased! A bit surprised the bi's are fine.... I thought I hit them hard yesterday. I think I might add another bi exercise next time.

I had great energy yesterday, too........well, not so much the energy, but the feeling of strength. So I might add some pre-workout carbs. Tweak tweak, I should look into the CKD.

Have been reading others' experiences with Tom Venuto's E-book, both here and TOP, and am considering it.

Been musing about my brother......... it makes sense that he was able to cut fairly easily, due to the sheer amount of muscle he had packed on. So maybe I should concentrate on building muscle now, with the diet plan I'm on, and save the "cutting" (ie for me, that'd be 25-35carbs, around 1700 cals) until I wean the baby, or at least until he's more firmly into solids. Hmmmmm.......

Off day for weights today........... but I think I'll do my Firm step video, and use no weights during the upper body part. There's an intense ab section in it; and if I have time, I'll do the ab/hamstring section of Buns of Steel, too.

Edited: Did the step/streching/abs routines of my Firm video.... 30min roughly. I think I'll do BOS tomorrow after LBWO, and try to blast my hams then.