#17   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-02, 19:44
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 321.5/205.5/175
BF:
Progress: 79%
Smile Replies to all and Thanks

tracys - Thanks so much for your kind words. My friend Lee is still grossy obese, and grows more so everyday regardless of my good-natured attempts to get him to cross the low carb chasm. I hope he will do something (anything) before it's too late.

AlanRhoads - Thanks, I appreciate it. Just because I manage a diet well doesn't mean I make house values rise

hj'smom -I have no doubt you an do it if you stick to it. Good Luck! Remember the bes way to get encouragement is to give it, and you have!

marcus - Thank you for the bit about the writing. I am an amateur fiction writer and am currently finishing up my second audio book for TimeFare productions (I read them so you can listen). All of my hobbies besides Tae Kwon Do are sit downs. . .so if I can do this, anyone can. Good Fortunes.

Sadai - Thank you for buffing up my ego with your compliments. I think we all deal with issues (some being more niche-like than others) as more info becomes available on Lee I will post it.

razzle - Thank you for the rules comments. The rules were just something I wanted to put together for people to use as a guide if they were just starting out. I tried protein dieting for several years before this last attempt finally paid off. Just a helpful hint or two. As for Lee. . .only time will tell but he is bitter about my success more than overjoyed. It's an unfortunate thing to have a frien envy you.

shannonlee - With determination and hope you can do anything. It's not the dress that is going to matter, but whether or not you can fit into yourself. I can tell by your writing that you are especially nice. . .but when you face the weight monster it is better t be a raging beast : ). I've been overweight all my life as well, it' a tough battle and there will be times when everything seems lost. . .don't ever give in. Find your hope and run with it.

donnaj - tell your brother and sister that its funner to make rules than to follow them, and wish them my luck. Adventure are better when shared.

Pearl - Do not use me as motivation...use yourself. You have the strength to do whatever you wish to do. Regardless of what it is you feel you need to do, do it. Exercise hard but don't be too hard on yourself. Remember this as well - just when you think you have it down pat, the world will try to show you that you don't. : )

Crazy Curly - Thanks. It was a lot of harwork, and the future is harder and more uncertain to face. I've spent so much of my life trying to reduce back to a normal weight, that now that I'm so close I don't knowwhat to do (and no, I won't become the dread pirate roberts : ) ) Thanks again.

Tamarian - You have always been my inspiration on this board. Thanks for everything.

Kev wain - I don't need to inspire others as much as I need to inspire myself. Inspiring others on the short term is easy, making it last is much more difficult. If losing all the weight again would help people even more, I'd do it again. NEVERMIND. I lied. It's a tough road.