View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-02, 16:33

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 278/270/220
BF:
Progress: 5%
Default A couple more things

Hi - I can't PM you for another 15 posts or so, but I can at least present my points this way. I am utterly amazed that you drink as much coffee as you do. And you still sleep???? Amazing to me. I looked through your journal so I'm sure you read about the aspartame concerns and balsamic vinegar. There are lots of tasty salad dressings with less effective cards than balsamic vinegar, which I really love too. But like they said, don't sweat the small stuff. Having said that, remember that something small to others may be big to you. So don't ignore your feelings either. Regarding water (you know I had to mention that didn't you), try not sipping it. Sometimes water tastes - well tasteless and tasting nothing is painful. Try the lemon juice or lime juice as a flavoring to see if that helps. Also, before you hit the point in your day that you dread the water, get as much of it out of the way as possible. I probably drink 24 ozs of water within 10 minutes of waking up. CHUG CHUG CHUG - get it in there as fast as possible. Also, I read somewhere in here that you should drink most of it before meals or between meals rather than at mealtime. And my last comment for now, I'd really look at cutting the caffeine intake. I know the one post said don't sweat the small stuff, but it is a stimulant and I'd say in one man's humble opinion that you have a caffeine addiction. Is it possible that is hurting your efforts? There's a lot of info on the addiction forum so you might find some startling info there.

Smile, Laugh, and Go Get It Done! Alan