View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-02, 11:10

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 248/219.5/150 Female 60
BF:
Progress: 29%

You guy seems to have all the answers. Boy, is it a relief to have people travel the same road you have to travel and give you so much knowledge along the way.

Often times people comment about this way of life and often ask when are you going off the diet, how much weight do you want to lose, and you can't stay in ketosis for too long. It's often discouraging to have conversations with people, because they all seem to want to sabatoge your postive thoughts.

I will make sure that I re-affirm the notion that this is not a diet and also remember that I have to watch what I eat for a lifetime. Thanks for you input, you have no idea how valuable you words are to so many people.

My major issue these days, is the consistant use of the bathroom scale and worrying about how fast I want to lose the weight. I'm very aware that this weight did not come on overnight. But, I'm working so hard to have it come off and I want quick results. Mentally, I know this is not a healthy way to think. But, it does cross my mind a few times a day. Hopefully, I can continue to pray and ask for guidance and remember that I should a) take my time and remember if it takes longer to take the weight off it will stay away for good b) that I have plenty of time and being healthy is a lifetime battle so it will never be over c) love myself more, whatever weight I am.

So, as you can see I have the tools, I just need to practice using them.