#4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-02, 10:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins / Somersizing
Stats: 194/184/160
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Hi Mystery2u!!

I would definately have to echo Agonycat and DWRolfe's advice.
I also found that social situations take some planning. I don't know about you ,but in my world there is a lot of eating and drinking goin' on!! I find that if I am planning a dinner at my home I must make it low carb with a few higher-carb additions for the rest of the folk. When I go out for dinner I realize that there are going to be many things I can not have if I want to stay true to myself. This is life. It all comes down to the choices we make. If I chose to have a couple of rye & water's and a glass of wine with my dinner, the chances that my fat loss will slow down are pretty much guaranteed. It will burn the alcohol first and my fat will just sit there waiting for its turn. I want my fat to go away as fast as possible so I make my decisions accordingly. We all have the ability to retrain ourselves not to reach for the "breadbasket". If we want to feel well physically, mentally and emotionally, we have to take care of the one and only "vessel" we are given to sail through life with. Personally, I want to upgrade to a sleeker, faster more dependable model!!
Find out what you want and GO FOR IT!!

Sunshine Smiles!!