Old Tue, Mar-05-02, 17:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's/PP
Stats: 156/138/125
BF:?/32.5%/20%
Progress: 58%
Default Go ahead ~ pat me on the back!

Hi there, everyone!

I just thought i would post my successful weekend. After all, these small achievements add up to big rewards!

My hubby and 2 small children and I went on our first camping trip of the season. We usually venture to the Oregon coast and of course top priority is food. We always try to eat more lavish or "fun" stuff on our little trips.

Soooo, i packed all my goodies and made sure I had enough of "my" food and I did great!

The best part though was when we went out to lunch ~ the specialty over there is always clam chowder and bread ~ but it wasn't even tempting! There are so many other things we can have if we keep an open mind. I had a halibut steak and small shrimp salad YUM!!!!

THEN.....we went across the street and my family ordered some mini-donuts and I admit they smelled good but I kept chanting "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" and it was all o.k.!!!! my hubby said they weren't that good anyways (bless his heart)

So, I triumphed! and I can do it again ~ it ain't nothin' but a thing!

Thanks for listening and I hope it encourages others to break habits and move forward!
Sponsored Links