View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 08:35

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile hard stuff....

I do not believe I will ever be doing pistal squats --wowza! I was reading about women and pull-ups last night. I look forward to just being able to rep some of those out again someday. I have to say-- this meltdown training is not as easy as it looks. I was down to 149.5 this morning. It's only a 3 week thing, I think, and I might decide to make it a 1 week thing. It is exhausting. Not nearly as bad as what Emily is doing. She's having great results with MS (metobolic surge). I hope I can shed a bunch of fat with this much less killer work-out. You sure get finished fast with it. I always do some other stuff too because I want to spend at least an hour with my work-outs, including cardio. This work-out is suppose to cancel out the cardio part, but I do it anyway, after a little resting. Maybe I'm not working hard enough.........we're going to pretend like I am even if I'm not .

Just read your post about your brother's advice: Keep them light, light, light......oh yeah, I like him!! Haven't gone to see his picture yet.