#16   ^
Old Tue, Mar-05-02, 01:58
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default just got your post

I just logged on so I'm not sure when your post came thru.
It's 1;30 am so really is tuesday morning.

Jujubaby is the nickname that I call my little grand daughter.
Today went fine, but it seems the left shoulder starts hurting after a day of picking her up. Then I put the heating pad on to see if I can save it from freezing up.

Right now I am tired but not sleepy so, I guess I have to put in a few hours of tosing and turning before I get to sleep.

It has been real cold here in Houston, I heard the swimming pool pump go on, so it's got to be below freezing now.

I posted the breakfast, because I thought you might want to sample it. It is very satisfying. {I throw the egg yolks away when I want a whiter omelet}

I guess that sounds wasteful, but it's the calories and the fat I want to reduce. Jumbo eggs here are just 87 cents a dozen. I really don't know why they are so cheap, everything else seems high to me.
I have made an effort to eat more fish lately and limit it only to 6 oz. I have taken to weighing my food because of the intern Dr. that called me a liar about the consumption of calories I consume.
I said I didn't have a big appetite and she scoffed at me!

When I can post an email directly to you, I'll try my hand at sending pictures. Also, I have albums saved on "Shutterfly.com" which I think you can get into and view pictures that my daughter in law takes of the family and kids. You don't have to buy anything just look at the saved albums. It's fun!

Time to go, will do this again tommorow, God willing!!
Sponsored Links