#6   ^
Old Thu, May-24-01, 21:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 325/308/200
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default losing inches

Wendy:

Congratulations on the loss! I had to laugh at your post because I dropped almost 17 or 18 lbs before my measurements changed a bit. I remember at the time reading all these people who weren't losing pounds, but were at least losing inches and I was thinking "what is wrong with me! I still have the same big butt! Where did the 17 lbs go?"

Anyway, with me, I realized that this time (as every time I lose weight for some weird reason) it comes off my shoulders and upper back area, not really a measureable spot. I always know when I start to put on weight because my shoulders get so rounded that my bra straps start sliding down my arms. Now they are well grounded, must have lost some of those precious shoulder fat/bra strap slider off'er inches! Also, my cheeks are not so round, and my head is no longer perfectly spherical. (although if this smiley face were really supposed to be me, I'd have a hard time convincing you!)

Note to Wa'il: get some hollow cheeked smilies for text insertion! We are losers here! lol

In any case, congrats on the loss again, and I'm sure your inches are coming off somewhere!

Mari