#14   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-02, 07:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/My Own
Stats: 97/83/68
BF:
Progress: 48%

Gee Cheryl, that IS a big pic

I have to admit I haven't been to McDonalds since starting Atkins, but Hungry Jacks is a weekly event I prefer HJ's burgers anyway. I order a whopper with double beef, cheese and bacon, minus lettuce, tomato and pickle (I eat salad every lunchtime and I just like the NAUGHTY feel of a burger with no salad!) and then I take off the buns and eat that sucker Yum

I'm such a busy busy gal that I eat takeaway most nights of the week - it's just so much easier than cooking and I find the prep and washing up such a pain when I'm just cooking for one - can't be bothered. Strangely enough I do take my lunch to work but that's easy - I prepare salad on Sunday nights and pack it into five separate containers, add lots cubes of fetta and tasty cheese each morning, bung on some balsamic vinaigrette dressing (Paul Newman's - yum) and I'm away.

I might cook one or two nights, but mostly I have HJs, Red Rooster, Nandos and so on during the week - and I've lost 7kg since mid-January eating like this! On weekends I usually go out for dinner at least one night and make it a steak or fish with salad. Sometimes I go to a restaurant around the corner where they make a BIG field mushroom and stuff it with a cheesy, creamy mushroom sauce. YUMMO.

Rebecca