View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-03-02, 22:53

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 185/180/135
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile did pretty good today

Well I have to be honest I am not stuck just to the protein power diet, I just try to think low carb and high protein. I have read parts of Atkins, Protein Power,ect.. and have yo-yo dieted since what seems forever. I have had the most sucess when I cut the carbs, but its so hard and I doesn't seem fair that some people can eat whatever they want and not gain a thing. I love food & I love cooking. I have 2 small children and have a very hectic life style, come home and throw some frozen convenience foods in the oven or some kind of easy pasta bake. I have done pretty good this week as far as I'm concerned. I always eat light at work, but supper was a different story before. ( I would stuff myself full of whatever I wanted). I ate very well this week but stayed away from breads,pasta,and sweets. Mostly meats and veggies. I lost 6 1bs this week the last I checked yesterday). I have been doing exercises also. I want toknow if anybody knows the best workout for abdominals(one for upper and one for lower). Any good ideas for awesome recipes.
Sponsored Links