Old Sun, Mar-03-02, 17:44
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default cold still and windy

hi Little Ann:
It Looks like you did a nice work out. I had to stop the gym beginning of January because it was just too difficult for me.
Just getting into position on the leg press was a chore.
I know I have to start again, but right now I need to consentrate on eating right.

I had a large breakfast of 2 eggs and 3 whites set over sm onion;3 mushrooms sliced;1/2 zucchini sliced and sauteed in extra virgin olive oil. Also added 2 oz mozzerella cheese and let it set . Italians call this a "fratatta". Comes out like a flat pie.

As in all immigrants, my great grand parents came fromsomewhere in Italy. My mom and dad were born here, making my family second generation Americans.

The politics of America seems to devide people forever, calling them Italian-Americans; French- Americans etc. I hated that second class citizenship since I was a child. My Son married a lady that came from French-Canaidian Arcadia. So what does that make my grandchildren? I hope just American's.

My son surprised me and said grandma; we are coming to get you to go to lunch and some shopping. {around noon} I didn't fuss, I just went along and since I didn't feel hungry, just sipped a sm, bloody mary with celery sticks and fed the 9 month old bannana from a jar. It was a nice outing and we walked around the warehouse type of building, for supplies.

But somehow, by the time they got me home, I was hurting all over. Knees, back everywhere. {I have been diagnosed as having Fibromyalgia in the past although the Rehumitologyst here in Houston questions that} So I took half a "Vicadin" and fell asleep on the living room couch. Delicious!!

So I'm ready to post on fitday and ate mircowaved broccoli, while waiting for everything to kick in.

My son is a geo-phys that does oil exploration for his own company. {he is a one man show but works very hard and sometimes hitches up with an other independent.} His wife is an accomplished endo-dentist {root canal}.
I babysit for her every monday since she is just getting sarted with an independent Dentist.

It is not easy for me, but I want the children to be safe and well cared for when mommy is away.

Won't post again till tommorrow night.
Have a pleasant evening.