View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Thu, Jan-27-05, 10:19

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile just my opinion...

I use to be like that-- my work-out had to be done in the morning! Now that my days are my own, I can pretty much work-out anytime and be fine. I have nothing pressing, or stressing me. Seemed like I just got too busy by afternoon when the kids were around. And I had the most energy of the day in the mornings.
Quote:
You asked: If one is challenging oneself, and upping the weights, do you think there's really much benefit to switching things around? I mean, assuming you aren't bored?
I think as long as you continue to challenge your muscles, they will just have to grow. However, I don't like doing the same things over and over, even in a weeks time. I'm always changing things up, as you know. I did for a long time stick with back and biceps / chest and triceps / legs and shoulders-- doing 3 exercises pretty much 8-10 reps, 5 days a week-- I would change up the exercises sometimes. Try out some new things. But basicly did the same things, increasing weight adjusting reps. I think it's beneficial to try out different things, because you never know when you might find something that really works great for you. Maybe ever so often do 10 sets, if you never try out new stuff you never know what you might be missing out on. So---- in summary ..... I'd say, will continuing to do what you're doing continue to benefit you?, probably, but do I think it's a good idea-- not really.

I see you are going to become a "water wench" too-- great! I sure hope she's right, because this is not fun chugging this much (96 ozs.) water....
Sponsored Links