View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jan-27-05, 08:16

Plan: atkins
Stats: 154/146/125 Female 5'4
BF:??
Progress: 28%

Ah Ginga. Your Wine Devil visited me last night; call him back home, wouldya?

I was cooking dinner & joking round with my family. Pulled a hot pan out of the oven & set it on the counter. Not paying attention, I grabbed it. MAN THAT HURT POWERFUL BAD. A little bit of blistering, but mostly a layer or 2 of skin seared off. Makes typing interesting. Anyway, I don't like taking pain meds. So after a lot of ice etc, used Aloe Vera with Lidocaine and around 3 glasses of wine. Numbed me out.

Sooooo I guess that instead of the food I consumed, my body used the alcohol for energy. Oh well. Least I slept well.

I wasn't going to work out today - been every day since Sunday, and I was going to make this my rest day. Seeing though as how I drank some wine last night, I guess I'll treadmill at least tonight.

Wondering, how much is too much? I can easily fall out of habit, so I'm scared to skip too many days. And not having enough time in one day to treadmill for 2 to 3 miles or whatever, it makes more sense to break it up into one and a half miles almost every day.

Oh I wanted to give an idea of my typical day of eating:

breakfast - when I can be bothered: Atkins shake or 2 boiled eggs with tabasco (yummy)!

lunch - 3/4 small can of chunk white albacore tuna, sometimes the whole can, mixed with mayo & dill cubes, spread on cucumber chips (round 1/2 cuke)

dinner - chicken breast or lean steak (grilled or sauteed), a green salad w/ oil and vinegar dressing

And that's it. That's the list. I'm not a big eater at all. I pretty much "eat for sustenance" most days. I worry sometimes that it's not enough with all this working out, but I'm trying to listen to my body and be good to it, so I guess it will tell me what it needs. After working out the other night, it said it needed some protien, so I broke out the all natural peanut butter and had a couple spoonfulls.