#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-03-02, 08:50
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 350/334.5/170
BF:
Progress: 9%
Unhappy I gained a pound on induction!!

Please help me!! Am I the only person to have gained on induction? I'm sure I'm not but I'm so frustrated and depressed with the whole thing at this point I don't know what to do!! If I weren't feeling so much better... I would be tempted to scrap the whole thing.
I need advice but I'm not sure what info I need to provide to help identify the problem.
I was totally faithful (or so I thought) to the diet for 2 weeks. I ate exactly as the Atkin's book advises except maybe leaving out the salads once in a while and not drinking enough water although I did increase to 64 oz a day.
I am diabetic and on many medications for that, cholesterol and one for HBP. I did use crystal light during my induction period. I ate a lot but after the 4th day I was no longer as hungry and cut back.
I did eat bacon a lot and sausage for breakfast, would this have hindered my progress?
I did use ketostix and know that I never got past a trace in my urine.
I don't know what other factors to list that could have prevented me from losing... I'm hoping for good advice or suggestions for the coming week.
I've decided to cut out the aspertame and increase the water, but I'm just not sure what else could help me.
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links