View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 15:57

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Well Jujubaby

Not sure what time it is with you, but suspect it is in the afternoon. It is just coming up to 10 pm here and almost bed time. I've now finished my Guiding census stuff, thank goodness, over three hours of headache, and so just got back to the internet for a little light relief.

It is interesting how easy it is to talk on the internet and be miles away. It is much easier than picking up the phone. Good for you on getting familar with a computer. I must admit I've used one at work since 1988, but the software is constantly changing and so know enough to get by and a bit more.

Interested in what you said about sugar levels. This is not something I am particularly familiar with as we don't generally measure it, except when diagnosed as diabetic.

Glad you went to fitday. Yes it does not seem to give much extra help, but it does give you a base line. Talking of which I better go and add the rest of my days food in.

What's the weather like with you? Here it has been a cold but sunny day with a top temperature of 8 degrees C.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Little Anne