View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 12:51

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

way to go ronnie,

Glad I said something that helped someone... Yes it is so difficult sometimes when I fix dinner for the family to see them eat corn, potatoes or that famous chocolate bar.. But I keep telling myself that Im going to do this no matter what.. It helps that I get great support from my husband who tells me to fix them the same thing I have to eat for dinner but I also add a carb on the table for them. They eat the salads and green beans or other vegie i decide to fix...

Congradulations on the 27lbs you have lost in 7 weeks that is so great to hear... Im now down 15lbs. But the inches are coming off as well, which is so great.. My hubby measured me again the other night and in about a week and a half I lost right arround 5-7 inches... I was more thrilled about that I think than the actual weightloss.. It seemed so good when I put on a pair of pants a couple of days ago I have never worn and a shirt that I havent never worn..

Keep up the good work you are doing!!! You are a sucess yourself and dont forget it..

Your friend
Tammy