#7   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 11:43
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default just a question

I'm new to this forum and am undecided to try atkins all the way. I'm using a 'thing" of my own based on part Sugar busters and Schwarzbein P. Low glycemic eating and deffering the carbs.
My intern counceled me and said unless I kept a diary,she would not believe that I didn't over eat. She calims most people "like me" lie and eat about 2,000 more calories than we admit.

I think I'm eating roughly 1,500 calories and if I kept the carbs low enough, I should see some wweight loss.
But to be onsuming 2,ooo more would mean a LOT of food!!

Because of my age and so many medical things going on, I need to be very careful, especially since I had a severe case of the gout about 3 weeks ago.

Did I read you stats correctly, you want to go down to 90 lbs?
My lifetime stats were in the 117 to 130 range and I always kept it in check with low carb foods. most of my adult life. As I got older it got more difficult. The year of a horrible divorce in 87 left me with out a shread of stamia. it was all I could do to devote every bit of energy to my job, since there is no suport for women in NY.{even though I had been married for 37 years}

I guess if I can just get under 200 lbs, I may feel normal enough to buy regular size clothing rather than the x plus.

You sound very young and I commend you for keeping with your program. Helps me to think I can do the same.