#11   ^
Old Fri, Mar-01-02, 19:10
Registered Member

Plan: veggie low carb
Stats: 131/131/105 Female 4'11''
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile hi guys!

Hi! I'm glad to see that there are a few other veggie low carbers out there! I was begining to think that I was the only one
I starting trying to go low carb about a week ago...before that I practically lived on pasta. I really miss it...
I don't see any practical way to do Atkins as a vegetarian (there's no way I could go as low as 20 grams of carb a day without meat, and I don't like the restriction on veggies) so I've being trying to do the Zone diet. Has anyone read the Soy Zone? It's interesting...but I dont think I will be able to eat tofu three meals a day for the rest of my life! So I'm still trying to figure out how to make this work for me....I think in the end I will just try to eliminate pasta and white bread and sugar, and eat lots of veggies. Beans, I know, are high in carbs but I think they are health, esp black beans, so I'm going to keep on eating those...

hey rhubarb, you mentioned that you've tried lowcarb before. Were you doing the zone then? How easy/hard did you find it for vegetarians?

Hope everyone will come by often!
Suzy