View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-01-02, 13:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/275/195
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Prozac and crashing

Just starting Low carb again. Depresion has been my has derailed my previouse attempts. This time i have started with deeling with my depression first. After about a week or so of low carb I end up hitting a low energy lull. As being depressed and apathy go hand in hand i fall back into my old eating habits of eating carbs. Not sure wheather the loss of energy is from the diet or just deppreisin but ive decided that getting some help with the depression is my first priorty. Having got a handle on the depression im now ready to try low carb again.
My primary concerns are the lowerd energy i hit at about at 1 week in at low carbing. I find eating 10 to 12 calories per pound of my weight hard after a week of low carbing. For me eating 2700 to 3200 calories seems a colasal effort as the appitite supresion effect of the diet real kick in fer me about 4 to 5 days in.
It is also hard fer me to eat when not hungry as hunger is my que to eat. Also i have a hard time getting over the thought that eating less is the only way to sucseed at losing weight.
Looking back at my previose attemps i can see that my decreased caloric intake is probably the cause of my lowerd energy. any tips would be appreseated
Sponsored Links