View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Mar-01-02, 11:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/209/200 Male 73 in
BF:
Progress: 61%

Hey Joan.

I take centrum multivitamin on a regular basis, though don't think it's the centrum silver. I always take 250 to 500 mg. of vitamin C, too. Sometimes I take two centrums. Look for chromium, selenium, mannesium, phosphorus. Mine has around 25% RDA of many of these, and 11% RDA of phosphorus. This means I could actually be in need of more of these. But, as of yet it has not been evident, and I have not changed my ways.

Take a look at your meal selections, as you might be getting alot of the needed vitamins from your food, enough to not require any large amount of supplement if any. Try picking a couple vitamin names and running a search on the internet to discover natural sources of it.

For example, selenium. I found a note in a bulletin board on Thyroid stating its usefulness in aiding production of T3, and another statement -"If you eat two or three Brazil nuts a day, you will get all the selenium that you need. I have been doing this for the past year." Since I love nuts, in addition to general eating, I would definitely rather go this route.

Good luck.