View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-27-02, 20:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/151/120
BF:
Progress: 58%
Smile Sugar free chocolate in Toronto

It's funny. Before I started LC'ing, I wasn't a real chocaholic, but now that my "treats" are limited to nuts and pork rinds I find that a nibble of chocolate goes a long way towards satisfying cravings and holding off binges. (I'm aware though that for some it's the other way.)

However, I have had a tough time finding sugar free chocolatee in Canada and have paid US$ and shipping in the past so I thought I'd share my recent findings:

Walmart now carries Sorbee's Dark, Milk and Milk Chocolate with Peanuts, as well as pouches of individually wrapped Russell Stover chocolates. They also have a chocolate syrup sweetened with Splenda at only 5 g for 2 tbsp. The Sorbee's and syrup are in the Pharmacy section.

The General Store at Promenade Mall (Thornhill) has a wide variety of chocolates (Ross, yum!, Woody's and others) and hard candy. Other locations may carry them as well. They were pricer than ordering from Torontodirect.com but when you don't want to wait...

And when you're at the airport, being tempted since no airline serves food anymore, the variety/news store (at terminal 2 at least) carries Woody's and a few other sugar free chocolate. Personally I love the Orange Hazelnut variety.

Anyone else have any luck or tasty treats to report in Ontario?
Sponsored Links