Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 17:07
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryssiMc
That's three negative posts towards me and I've only been here for about 4 days. When I tried to defend myself the actual offenders had the nerve to get upset. Hypocrites. I AM TOTALLY DONE HERE! Thought I'd give it one more chance since so many of you have been so nice. But no more...the bad's outweighing the good here and I can't deal with this.

Hi Kryssi,

First of all, I'd like to point out to you that when people on this site mention a goal weight that they think looks a bit too low, it is usually out of concern for the member, because unfortunately people with eating disorders tend to seek out weight loss forums such as these. And as eating disorders can be deadly, we do our best to try to keep members from setting unrealistic goal weights.
Please note I am not accusing you of having an eating disorder, I am simply explaining why (I assume) people are concerned for you.
I am sorry you feel you are not receiving support in this matter.

At this point, I'd like to also point everyone here to the forum rules. Remember we are here to support each other. No personal insults please!

Rosebud