#6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-27-02, 11:40
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 340/318/180
BF:
Progress: 14%
Smile Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words of support everyone! I realize it will be a lot easier if I just take one day at a time, pound by pound. I guess it's hard looking at the "skinny" people and thinking will I ever look like that. It seems impossible to think of what it would feel like. But I do know that I'll never be "skinny" my body was never built that way, but I can be healthy and strong. And I'm getting there, pound by pound.

I guessed at my weight here, I really don't know, I'm calling the doctor's office to see what it is. I hope I don't faint

I'm actually on hold with them now so I'll just keep on typing till they answer the phone. My mom is cooking ham and eggs now too.. yummy! I'm sure glad I like eggs

This whole part of my life is going to be a big transformation. I'm going to finish college, lose weight, grow my hair out. Just a whole new me!!

I'm excited and I already feel better talking with everyone in this forum! Wow, I'm so glad there is a place I can come to talk about successes, frustrations, etc. I will continue to look out for those Sunshine Moments! They will help me along and I encourage others to try and notice them more too!

I'm so nervous to find out my weight, what if it's more than I thought *gasp*!!!

WOAH its less than I thought!!!!

I started at 340 and I'm at about 330 maybe less now!!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even though I only overestimated by 10 pounds, thats still 10 less pounds I have to lose! Yay I will update my profile.

Yes I am in Washington State, I'm down by Portland though but I used to live up in Seattle. Wonderful area isn't it ?

Well thanks again for everyone's kind words!

*hugs*

Brianna