#31   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 07:48

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile Blinded to the bad stuff....

Quote:
Originally posted by you: I really like the look of things (course I am blind to the bad spots
Me too. I'm thinking things are lookin' pret-ty good, and have dh take some pictures.....then I'm forced to see all the "bad spots." AND-- agreed, once this FAT pad is gone, things should look pretty good even in pictures . Have you taken any pictures of yourself recently for comparison purposes? I started taking Creatine today. It will cause some water weight gain, as it has before, but also will increase my strength and lower my bodyfat. I will take 5 grams in the morning and after weight training. I put it in my coffee this morning as it will melt in hot liquids-- it was a little bitter mixed with my Fasweet, but not too bad. It in itself has no taste, but if you don't put it in something hot (not caffeine) it is grainy and sticks inside your glass.

I'm glad your little guy gets to watch you work-out. I remember having mine at the gym with me on occasions through-out his life. Since he's been grown we even have done some work-outs together. It's a bonding experience. Not sure what I'll work today, but either back or chest.
One other thing I put in that soup was 4 ozs. of cream cheese. I just realized I left that out. I'll add it in now with an edit. Talk to you later.
Sponsored Links