View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Jan-15-05, 10:59
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

I am feeling better... I just hope there won't be a rebound this time. Lot's going on in life this next few weeks.

Our house is starting to shape up to some degree, but it's such a mess right now. We're hoping to get some of that taken care of this weekend. There is saw dust everywhere.

We're starting with the dinning room today, living room tomorrow. We have to wipe down and dust/vacuum everything in both rooms.

Our house is a small place just right for 2. (for those or you reading who don't live in California--- small in CA is really small)
It's about 1300 sq feet. kitchen dinning room living room 2 batths and 3 bedrooms. 2 of the bedrooms are like 10'x10' which one is a computer room/office. One is my craft/sewing/scrapping room. Our bedroom is just big enought for our CA king bed, dressers, entertainment center and the bathroom in there is just walking room to get to the shower/toilet/sink area. The bathroom was modernized less than a year ago in neutral tiles and all new vanity, mirrors, tile shower which is the only thing I will call large in my house. The other bathroom was done at the same time in also neutral tiles and stone. (the bathrooms was the most expensive job in the house) But anyway, this last job of closing of the entryway between the living room and dinning room and getting the pantry built is the last big job we will be doing. So no more big messes. I guess there will always be ongoing little projects. We want to replace all the doors in our house. The ones now are so ugly... just ugly.

It's funny, some people get the feeling I'm into decorating and stuff and fixing up the house. No, we're just getting rid of old dry rot, and making more storage area... but I gotta admit, I never thought my front bathroom would look so good.

OK.. morning weight of 253.75... for me to get below 255 at TOPS, I have to be below 252 in the morning. I want to get motivated, I know as soon as I lose 4-5 pounds to get me into the 240's I'll get going again.

We will be stocking our new pantry this weekend. (PS... new pantry = 66'wide, 16 " deep, 84" tall. Nothing fancy, just a wall of cupboards that match our kitchen instead of all these ugly little white smaller white units we had lined against the wall. It gave us more than double the space to put canned goods, cases of soda and water. Next to the old pantry we're putting our current fridge that is about 15 years old. We will use that for cold soda's and water and stuff. We're getting a new side by side with icemaker and running cold water later this week.

HELP... I have all this stuff going on and to boot. My friends are coming to stay 4 days next weekend. Then they are going home for 4-5 days, having thier stuff packed up and then coming back on the 30th and staying with us for an indefinite amount of time until they find, buy, and close escrow. I'm so excited they are coming... but I feel bad that I don't have a big enough area for them for "living space" One of them will be sleeping in our day bed in the craft room, and one on a matress on the floor.... but it looks like my daughter will be gone for a few weeks in February for training and she has most graciously asked them to house an catsit for her. Stef's place is about 20 minutes closer to Jo's new job in Martinez, so it will be great. Plus it is in the town that Jo and Fred will be buying in and Fred can job search easier from there. (Fred is disabled, he has MS so can only work part time somewhere like Target etc.) He's the one who wanted to move back up to NO. CA. Jo just had to get a transfer within the gov't system. She was working for the Navy, but will now be working at the VA and it worked out, she will be getting a promotion for this move. Her salary will be going up.

OK Cheryl... shut up already.

OK.. Darrell got me motivated. He's been losing this last few weeks, and now he's ahead of me....

Pump, pump, pump... I'm going to get it going again.