View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sat, Jan-15-05, 07:29

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile Protein and speed....

Hello. Looks like you're doing really good. You know it never occurs to me that some days I don't get enough protein. It seems that all I ever eat is fat and protein, but I'll make sure to get enough now that you've brought it to my attention. I keep track of my food, most of the time, only to watch the calories and carbs. I'll have to watch the rest a little closer now. Thanks .
Quote:
You really do alot of sets! Have you ever investigated "super slow"? If so, what are your impressions?
I do a lot of sets because right now all I do is one bodypart a day, so I can work that part intensely. When I do two a day, I don't do that many sets. I do go slow now, but not "super slow." I do a lot of "holds"-- which is getting the weight to the place that stresses the muscle the most and hold for several secs. or as long as I can. I have a feeling I work for, somedays I get it, somedays I don't. I've been keeping up with "next day soreness" (or next 2 days) to determine if the work-out was productive or not. I know I haven't been working out as hard as I should be. And, yes...that broccoli was very good! I'll be having some more today.