#22   ^
Old Fri, Jan-14-05, 13:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320.0/282.5/145 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Talking Thank You, Dean!

Dean,

I am so inspired by your determination. The success that you are enjoying is well deserved. Thank you for taking the time to write out the steps you took to succeed. They are clear, accurate, and to the point (that is one of our local newscasters on-air slogans and I sure think it applies to your success story)!

I am new to somersizing but am enjoying the food combining! It is so nice to have a little milk & cereal again! Also, I really missed fruit like apples once in a while and then there's the yogurt! I am also enjoying the 4 oz Dannon cups in the am for breakfast. I started walking 1 mile a day, and it feels great! I'm still sipping soda, the Diet Rite kind made with splenda with no calories, carbs, or sugars. I have learned that I can not cheat because my body does not absorb sugar anymore. Suzanne's books really helped me to better understand this new WOE. I hope you have contacted her about your success. I would think she would LOVE to hear from you and share your success using her program in one of her upcoming books. With your well documented path to success it could be so helpful to others outside these boards. Anyway, just a thought.

Congratualtions, Dean. I, too, look forward to fully living my life again with horserides, days at the beach, hiking, parasailing (never done it but desperately want to do it), and being able to buy normal clothes, live normally and be normal.

I am so happy for your success and congratulations in advance on losing the last 9.5 lbs!