View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-11-05, 09:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 151/133/134 Female 5'5.5
BF:Getting better!
Progress: 106%
Default Fat Fast Update and Questions

Hi all, I have been doing Atkins for almost a year now and have not lost more than 1-2 lbs and have not gone down any clothing sizes or lost inches. I had a rocky start for the first few months but remained pretty faithful after that. I have tried just about everything: fat up, fat down, more cals, less cals, exercise 5 days a week, different suppliments etc. I had tried the fat fast before but cheated by drinking one night and then didn't go back to a strict induction after it was over. THis time I have gone from 147 to 137.5 as of today and I have two days before I am done with the modified fat fast so I have done it for a total of 9 days now. The first seven lbs was definitely water, I had been retaining water like crazy for some reason. So really I have only lost about 2.5 lbs.

My question is for those of you that did the fat fast did you keep your cals pretty low for a couple weeks and gradually increase them after you added veggies back? I would imagine the metabolism is pretty slow right now and I don't want to jump back into having 1500 cals a day. Also, did anyone workout on the fat fast or modified fat fast?
Sponsored Links