View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 11:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 322/315/210
BF:
Progress: 6%
Angry grrrrrrrrr...

I am sooooooooooo frustrated. I have just started the LC - Adkins Induction. I started loging in my foods on www.fitday.com and this has been an enormous help. I found that I was going over the 20 carbs per day. I didn't realize that lettuce and other vegies have so many carbs. This was putting me over the 20.

As of Saturday I've started cutting down to the 3 cups of veggies per day and I thought that would have a great impact on the amount of weight I loose.

Yeah, it's had an impact alright... I've gained a pound. How is that possible.

I have been doing a little research and found a thread on Depo Provera. Apparently this could be having an effect on my weight loss. My last shot was November 1, 2001. It's been just over 100 days. If it takes another 100 days before it's out of my system and before I see any weight loss results, I'll go nuts.

I wish there was something I could do to get that stuff out of my system sooner. I was so motivated and now I feel deflated. ( I wish I would deflate...lol)

Anyway, that was my whinning for the day. I'll keep on truck'n, but I need to see results soon or I'm going to end up giving up.

-Shannon