#176   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 08:55
Registered Member

Plan: veggie low carb
Stats: 131/131/105 Female 4'11''
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile so glad I found this thread!

hi, I'm so glad I found you guys! I'm 4'11'' and all the girls I know seem to be almost a foot taller than me. Well, maybe it just feels that way! I want to lose a little more than 20 pounds...I left my job and started working from home in September and I guess with all the sweatpants I've been wearing lately, it was easy to ignore the weight I've gained since then. I'm hoping to get down to 95, although for some reason I always have trouble dropping below 100...but at my height (and age, I'm 27) I think 95 seems about right.
I'm a vegetarian, so I'm having a bit of trouble finding a plan that I will be able to stick with, but I'm going to go to the bookstore today and try to find something good. I think there is a vegetarian zone book..but boy am I going to miss pasta
Anyway, I'm glad to know you guys are out there. It always helps to know some people in the same boat...
Suzy
PS does anyone know anything good for preventing stretch marks? I got a bunch of them the last time I lost some weight, I'd like to try to stop them in their tracks this time!