#9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 08:23
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 437/392/360
BF:
Progress: 58%

Hi Goddess !
Glad to see you post again. Im sorry to hear about your recent struggles but I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you. We DO understand what pains you are going through and want to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
I also recently was depressed with the slowdown I was experiencing and came to understand a little bit more about the psychology behind why I failed. When I would get depressed, I would eat something that was bad for me (Im a chocolate hound)
so I would eat a bag of mini-bars (Milkyway's to be exact). Then I would be "satisfied" for about 10 minutes and start feeling guilty.
I figgured since I had already fell off the wagon, then why not go ahead and have more bad food choices, then one led to another, etc. So thank God I did notice this from a different perspective after the weekend of Overdosing on Carbs and decided that the way I felt was not worth eating those foods. I feel much better when I get rid of most of the carbs. Especially the bad ones..

Anyways, everyone has really said most of the other things I wanted to share so I'll wrap up. Good luck and we'll be thinking of you !!
Craig