View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Feb-25-02, 02:41

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 229/185/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 59%

Great article.

Maybe the reason I have had no problem adjusting to this WOE this time around is because Id been doing the Potatoes Not Prozac program on and off last year. I didnt find it helpful to lose weight (obviously) in the long run but it was great for balancing me out. The program takes things really slow to avoid the withdrawl syptoms. Its very much the same as the post here but you move on to changing from 'white' to 'brown' carbs before taking the sugar out. Everything is done at your own pace.
There is 7 steps to the program.
I found it a help to get me started but I did find I would slip and sometimes it was like really off the cliff . I got too impatient with it all and really wanted to just jump in so now Im here and doing Atkins.
Im ready to shift these pounds!!!
It must of set me up well though as although I was still eating mostly carbs I did have protein at every meal and ate alot more wholefoods. For me though I am finding having none of the so called 'goodies' better than having a little.
One bite is too many and 100 is never enough

This is the address to the message board at Radiant Recovery if anyone want to check it out.
I hope its alright to post that?
There are links there to all sorts of sugar sensitive info and the steps are listed. It really is a very good site although Kathleen (Dr Spud) would not aprove of what I am doing now