View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jan-09-05, 16:03
Registered Member

Plan: dr ellis
Stats: 155/140/140 Male 5 8
BF:
Progress:

Well if I know what's in it then I can see if it's worht buying. If i don't know what's in it then why would i buy it. It could be misinformation. I did many tests on myself so I know how to lose weight. My mom went on atkins and lost 20 lbs but it's because she was losing weight. Then the weight loss stopped. It's simple she needed to exercise more or reduce her calories to meet her body's needs. If you eat 2,500 calories at 165 lbs and lose weight and go down to 145 lbs all of a sudden you stopped losing weight. Why because eating 2,500 calories is too much for your new body weight. You have 2 choice either starve yourself eat less or continue eating 2,500 calories a day but just burn more calories. I ate all I wanted but gained weight on Atkins. Atkins speaks to the overweight and not to the general athlete. So if your happy with pot belly and 20 percent body fat then fine eat all you want and keep your weight there. That is the choice people wish to make. I just don't know how you can have faith in an overweight person promoting a book. I agree losing weight is easier on no carbs because carbs send hunger signals to the brain. I just want people to realize that calories matter if they didn't everyone on atkins would be lean.