View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:45

Plan: CALP to goal/now my plan
Stats: 188/160/155 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 85%

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...5246886-4131109

Robert--I don't know if this will help you, but I just ordered/received a book from Amazon on this very subject--and I'm working my way through it right now. I read a post on this board a while ago, on "night eating syndrome"--and immediately knew that this was ME! Before my low carb ways, I would wake in the morning to find candy and treat wrappers on my bedside table, and would have no memory of having eaten them. The worst part was that I knew that I had gotten up to get the food, also with no recollection. Since low-carbing, things have improved for me greatly, but I still tend to avoid breakfast (ick!) or "save it for later", and then overeat (on low carb foods) at night. Classic symptom of NES. I just have no appetite early in the day, and eating is hard for me. Too bad it's not at ALL hard for me at night.. Anyway--check out the link, and see if this looks like something that might be helpful to you. I'd give you a review, but I'm still in the reading/thinking process regarding the book, and the advice. Hope that this might be at least a bit helpful...