#1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:41
Registered Member

Plan: dr ellis
Stats: 155/140/140 Male 5 8
BF:
Progress:
Default Why atkins is wrong?

Some things Atkins says are right and some are wrong. First of all atkins dosen't acknowledge the role of calories in weight reduction. That's why so many stop losing weight after they have tried atkins. They think it's a free for all. I agree you maybe losing weight on his diet but that's because youre eating less calories and burning more. If calories didin't matter and the law of thermodynamics didn't hold true than everyone would be at 5 percent body fat when following the atkins plan. Just don't count calories and you'll lose weight, but only up to a certain poin where you stop losing weight. I encourage all of you to follow gregory elli's version of the low carbohydrate diet. He says you can follow any diet you want and lose weight as long as you eat less calories. Why have so much faith in a fat guy like atkins. When atkins takes off his shirt and says look like me then i'll do what he does. Also I eat no carbs none at all. I recently got down from 155 to 140 from 14 percent to 5 percent body fat on a no carb diet. I'm 18 and wrestle in high school. Energy went up everything. This only happened because I ate less calories than i consumed.If I ate extra calories then some of it turned to muscle and some into fat but I was still near the laws and didin't break them. When I started on atkins gained 3lbs of fat because I burned less than what I ate. I'm sure everyone would want to have abs sticking out like a bodybuilder but that's not posssible following atkins plan. You may lose weight but you'll never get down to an extremely low body fat like 5 percent. What am I trying to prove? Calories matter in any diet you follow if they didn't you'd be at 5 percent and so woould Atkins and everyone following his plan.
Sponsored Links