Thread: 190's Club
View Single Post
  #186   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 22:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%

donnaJ...It's strange how surgeries can affect our weight. I had a fibroid removed about 10 years ago and really struggled with my weight after the surgery. I think the body must respond to shock by "holding weight"...cause it really seems to be a stuggle to control after an operation. Sorry to hear about your girlfirend who also has fibromyalgia...I really hope the medical profession gets a handle on this soon. My uncle, who is a Pediatrician, also has fibromyalgia but seems to have his under control at this time (maybe I should see his Dr...LOL).

Betsy...thanks for the explanation of how you're working the "carbo Addicts" program. Congratulations on the 4 pounds...that's awesome

USED2B140... hello and welcome to the bb. I'm not sure what weight I will be most comfortable at right now. But, I want to get down to about 145 - 149. So, I'm here and I'll be here for a while if you need a support system.

Marlaine...I'll drop by your journal...sorry to hear that you're leaving this thread - we enjoyed having you here