View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jan-09-05, 05:34

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile just a few ramblings...

I was just at your journal and read your story of how you met your DH. What a great story!! I'm glad you all are so happy.

Quote:

I had a NordicTrak Pro, but I hardly ever used it. I could do the feet or the arm movements separately, but not simultaneously!

That's what I have the Pro-- I don't do the arms-- I lay all over that thing and just do legs . Still a great work-out for me. Maybe someday I'll be able to, but it seems so awkward--. I'm going to check out that website you talked about. I like getting new ideas, as you know. Well, I lost 3 pounds this week. That's good, but I was hoping for more. I was down to 155 yesterday, but managed to gain 1/2 pound. I don't imagine I'll lose at all this week. It's PMS week and I usually gain 2-3 pounds. I just hope I can mantain this already high weight, and not add more to it. But next week I should do better. I'm so mad at myself for gaining so much weight back-- I hope I at least learned a lesson . Anyway, I'll post later whatever I end up doing today-- I'm sure it'll just be cardio stuff, maybe some abs. Talk to you later.