View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Jan-08-05, 09:29

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile updates, and details...

Hi. O.K. I know about "jelly legs" then . I love it when my system is hit so hard it's shaking. My tushie and calves did get sore from the leg work-out, so I guess it wasn't all bad. My arms are sore this morning-- yay! Too bad your leg press modification didn't work for you. I'll have to see if I can do it. I will say, the ski machine really gets to my quads pretty good. I think I may up "not hating" that little torture device after all . I haven't done donkey calf raises in a long time. They are fun, for the person on top . O.K. side curls--I take the dumbbells while standing-- palms facing front, db ends touching-- bring them up and out (not straight up towards your shoulders, but rather like you were giving the "I don't know" movement) it's almost a half circle with elbows staying pressed against your sides, and at the top I let the dbs twist a little to face behind me. (At the top of the movement IF you brought your hands up, you would be creating a circle around your head.) Does that make sense? Anyway, it hits my biceps differently than regular db curls. I do those too, I just love variety. Well, I don't work-out today. I will probably do the ski thing and punch the bag tomorrow, but that's all. Maybe some abs. Do you have an exercise ball? I love doing abs with the exercise ball and the low cable w/rope. Hope your day is going good. Talk to you later.