Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 05:40
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 128/122/112
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default Distressed - need support

Hi

My husband and I went out to dinner on Friday evening and I chose seafood soup and a steak and mushrooms.

I thouht I had chosen the right options and had no bread (even though it was being pushed at me) and no chips or anything.

The next day (Saturday morning) I was totally out of ketosis and was tearing my hair out. The soup was not even that great although the steak was. If I had known that the soup was loaded with carbs I would never NEVER never have had it...I only had it to compensate for the non-carbos....gggrrrrrr....

This is the second time in my two week induction that I have accidentally come out of ketosis. It would not have been so bad if I had actually enjoyed a binge to come out of ketosis but these both times were accidental.

As a result, I had a bar of chocolate and a chinese meal and am now (Sunday morning) going back to another week's worth of Induction.

Also - all the weight I had lost over the last two weeks seem to have gone back on.

Help!

Need words of advice and support. How could I have gained all the weight back...?

How long will it take for all the sugar/carbs to get out of my system and for me to return to ketosis...?

Daschnook
Sponsored Links