#3   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 03:23
Registered Member

Plan: Dr.Atkins
Stats: 167.5/158/120
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hey wbahn thanx, you are always answering my question
i have just moved to SF a while ago, and not fimiliar yet, but all the grocery stores i've been to don't carry splenda or stevia ( i haven't check GNC yet, they probably have it... ), after reading the posts here, everybody seems to use splenda than other sweetener..., i am using sweet n' low liquid sweetener, and i have checked all the ingredients with the "not allowed" list, and it seems fine to me, but why isn't there anybody using it...? is splenda better than the rest? and where can i find sugar twin? many people metioned it a lot too...

Talking about meat, i started buying fresh meat rather than burger or sausages, cuz i've finally found two thingie don't have starch or sugar filled, Zacky farms hot italian turkey sausage and Wampler's burger meat (turkey), but i personally don't like turkey that much, though the turkey sausage taste alright, but the turkey burger meat has shreds of bones in it... ((yuk))... .

There are goodies like maple syrup, gelatin and splenda i would like to get from online store (there are so many online stores) but they don't all carry three of these products all together, does everybody make seperate purchase from different store...or is there a pretty decent one that carrys all of them...?