#184   ^
Old Sat, Feb-23-02, 18:58
Pending Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/145/120
BF:
Progress: 74%
Default Good evening ladies

Cher, I am sorry you are feeling bad again. My girlfriend has it and she also suffers allot from it. About menopause, yes you can start it early if you had a hystermony. I had endromedrosis and it was very severe. The next day the hot flashes started. I swear it was worse than the surgery. I use to control my weight between 105-120 and then after the surgery it start to go up. So now I know I better get it under control before I hit 50 next year. I can't believe I will be 50. So my losing this weight and getting my health back in control is my early birthday present to myself.

Besty, that is wonderful that you can eat with adding a reward meal. I am glad you can lose but I have tried that it doesn't work that way with my metabolism. But I am proud of you losing 4 lbs. that is wonderful.

Marlaine, I hate to see you go but I understand with you in school. Spring break is coming up and then finals. I wish you all the luck in school. I know your make all A's. I will stop by your journel to see how you are doing.

Well ladies, a pleasant good evening and God bless.
Donna